Based in Vancouver BC, WiderFunnel pioneered conversion rate optimization strategies for companies such as Google, SAP, Iron Mountain and Magento using their LIFT™ Model and Kaizen™ Method. They A/B test websites and produce profit lift of 10% to 700%+.
Want to put your design skills to the test and work with the world's best Conversion Optimization team? We have an opportunity for a freelance/contract experienced UI/web designer to join WiderFunnel's high-performance team for ~20 hours/week.
Our designers create graphic design for A/B and multivariate experiments that dramatically improve conversion rates and revenues. You will have a chance to work on many client projects, from mid-sized to the largest global companies, across many industries.
You are: Grit – Trust – Integrity – Maverick – Curiosity
- You're passionate about UI and design for all things digital: mobile, apps, and web for ecommerce and lead generation.
- You design digital experiences that gets results.
- Interest in the marketing funnel and tactics and an interest in crafting compelling interactive experiences.
- Balance of showing your unique style while adapting to your clients' idea and vision.
- Natural curiosity with an interest in continuous learning.
- A dynamic team player with a drive to achieving goals.
- Working within brand guidelines and limitation that enterprise-level clients demand
- Doing responsive designs.
- Having your work split-tested.
- Creating graphic design mockups, while working within guidelines to maintain consistency with client expectations.
- Using design best practices to recommend creative, testable solutions for UI challenges.
- Collaborating with internal team members (such as but not limited to Developers, Project Managers, etc.) to bring ideas to life.
What you need to bring:
- Five+ years of professional web design experience
- A portfolio that showcases high quality in design, creative solutions and detail
- UI expert-level skills
- Familiar with the latest UI web and mobile technology
- Excellent communicator and exceptional organizer
- Excellent English a must
Who is successful at WiderFunnel
- “A Player” with amazing drive to achieve goals
- Resourceful self-starter
- Curious with an interest in continuous learning
- Can work with minimal direction
- Enjoys collaborating with Peers