About the Global Optimization Group
WiderFunnel is a founding member of the Global Optimization Group, which is a partnership of the world’s leading optimization agencies. Known as the "GO Group", we are the only conversion optimization network for global enterprises. We have jointly developed the industry-leading growth and optimization services programs covering growth strategy, conversion optimization, User Testing, UX, Design, and A/B Testing. We use the insights from the world's largest marketing behaviour experiments database to uncover the hidden potential for the world's great brands that amplify the effect of their marketing.
The Global Optimization Group is hiring a Content Marketing Lead
- A data-driven Content Strategist who understands how to find content insights within data and deliver content assets through various formats.
- Primary responsibility to develop the GO Group content into the top resource for conversion optimization.
- An entrepreneurial solution-finder who is comfortable working independently on a wide variety of projects.
- The first in a growing team to develop this new international brand.
Key interfaces: Marketing & Sales departments at WiderFunnel (Vancouver), KonversionsKraft (Frankfurt), Conversionista (Stockholm), Online Dialogue (Amsterdam), and other content contributors.
- Creating brand awareness, reach, and lead generation through Content Marketing
- Manage the development of the Global Optimization Group brand and website using GO Group members' design and development resources. Maintain our brand standards throughout all team communications.
- Manage the creation of content pieces such as blog posts, research reports, whitepapers, and webinars. Translate into English from original sources.
- Leveraging content into other formats to maximize contents' asset value.
- Identify the latest topics in marketing, interview topic experts and brand marketers and write original blog posts, articles, case studies, videos, and other content.
- Manage our content calendar to ensure consistent messaging throughout our media.
- Amplify content through digital campaigns, email marketing, social media
- Develop relationships with bloggers and journalists to create earned media opportunities.
- Coordinate the creation of international sales material: presentations, agreements, description of joint services, etc.
- Online-Marketing / Optimization / E-commerce background
- Understanding of Psychology / UX / Data
- Smart, gets stuff done.
- Journalism experience preferred
- Ability to travel internationally without restriction.
- Language: English native with advanced writing skills
- Website launch, traffic growth, brand awareness
- Qualified subscriber growth
- Revenue of international projects and group lead referrals